Sunday, April 01, 2007

Working on my Nurse Practitioner Thesis


Hello to all. I successfully defended my thesis on the 20th and am currently up at 1:30 in the morning trying to convert it to a PDF format so that I can submit it to the college for final format review. YIKES!

Great news on the home front! I finally signed a contract with a Neurology/Pain management doctor and will start sometime near the end of May after I pass the nurse practitioner exam.

For now, I am trying to finish up my clinical hours and be done with this whole process! Wish me luck!

My mother in law recently had a bout of bacterial meningitis. She is doing better but still in the hospital as we speak. She will be coming to live with us when she gets out. I will be working on getting her health back into shape. I hate to see her as sick as she is. She's a great Ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers