Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm Getting Lonesome for the Mountains

I enjoyed our trip to the mountains SOOOO much and I am getting a little antsy to go again. Unfortunately, I won't get another chance until December.
I start clinicals again this week and look forward to checking out a potential employer. The interesting thing is that I don't think that they realize that I am getting a peek before I entertain the idea of working in a particular office.
I have had a few doctors tell me to look them up when I am done with school. I tell them that I will do that. No one is out of the running yet totally. Some are definitely out of the top 1000 though. I don't want to work in an office who already has more than one NP in it. It smacks of a money making office and not a patient oriented one. I want to start off my first year in an office that won't be so worried about numbers.
I have to get at least a year's experience before I can make up my mind where I want to be. Besides, my oldest son in the house won't graduate highschool until next year anyway.
Till then, I can always drool over the pictures of NC on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers