- Basic laboratory microscopy
- Basic and 12 lead EKG interpretation
- Suturing and wound care
- Cryosurgey and punch biopsy
- Interpretation of primary care X rays
- Splinting and casting techniques
Neurology, Psychiatry, Constitutional Diseases and Oncology, Infectious Disease/HIV, Hematology, Respiratory, Cardiac, Urology, Gastrointestinal, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, and Women's Health.
The focus this semester is disease process and diagnosis. I look forward to cramming even more into my poor brain.. I'm also going to be working on two thesis hours. 8 more months to go!!