Friday, March 31, 2006

My pictures from our vacation to Murphy, NC


Hey everyone! I finally made a slide of our pictures from North Carolina. There weren't many leaves on the trees, but I still thought it was gorgeous.. The picture in this post is one of my favorites!
Off topic, but does anyone know why blogs look so out of whack in IE but look fine in Firefox?? I would like to fix the IE look because I think people are still using that browser.. I prefer Firefox myself..
Check out the NP NEWs link on my sidebar and tell me what you think should go on this one.. I thought just the boring educational stuff?? Or do you like the mix here?? I'm trying to make one at least more professional looking. Any thoughts??
Need input, need input.. must compute...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Followers