Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm finally on Code Blog!

Well, the most current information is that the online track is back online again! Yipee! The only glitch is that I need to find something to take during the Fall semester. I found two social work classes that may tie into nursing. I am awaiting approval to take them so that my loans will stay in place. I finally made an appearance on Code Blog! I'm so glad that she posted me. Now that I have a better grip on the future of my schooling, I can get back to placing relevant material on the site. Off I go to finish this semester's homework and then to a couple of deserved weeks off to enjoy. It's hard to juggle being a nurse practitioner student with work and family, but it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers