Sunday, April 27, 2008

Something Wonderful Is Being Worked On By The Nurse Practitioner!

Oh boy! I am working on a new project that I think you will like. It will hopefully be ready by the end of the week and then I'll let you all in on it!

In the mean time, I hope that you will update your blogs if you haven't in a while. There are several in my link list who haven't updated in over a year. In order to clean things up a bit, I'm going through the links and the older posts and deleted ones that I don't need. If there are any lurkers out there, please leave a comment, especially if you are a blogger yourself. If you are a NP who reads and doesn't blog, what are you waiting for?? We need your expertise out here!

One NP that I respect tremendously has a wonderful website with a load of information on NP practice issues and how to start your own NP business. Go on over to the nice little picture on my sidebar for NP business owners.com with the two ladies on it. Just under the Scrubs Gallery link. Even if you aren't ready for going out on your own, it's still chock full of other goodies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers