Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy 1rst FNP Anniversary To Me!

Today is the first anniversary of my FNP graduation. I can't believe that it's gone by so fast in comparison to what seemed like an eternity of school to get there. I have learned a lot over the last year about contract negotiations, job hunting, changing jobs and patient quirks.
I am so blessed to have a great job with awesome benefits. My patients are happy that I am able to spend the time with them so that they understand their health processes. It's a luxury that few new or experienced NPs have unless they own their own practice.
My husband and I also decided for my first anniversary that we would go dot com in addition to this site. I have to add more information to the site, but I would love any feedback. The only thing that I don't like about it is the inability for others to leave comments on the blog itself. You can leave comments on the guest book or email me with your comments. If they are interesting, I will put in a follow up post with them in it. So without further ado, click here to take an early peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers