Friday, December 07, 2007

Your Favorite Nurse Practitioner Is On The Hunt For A Job Again..

Well, here I go again. I was working in a rural health clinic locally until today. No, I wasn't fired. The clinic is closing down. The doctor that opened the clinic got another job that offers better benefits so he decided to work there full time and close the place. ARGH!! I really enjoyed working there and had a lot of autonomy. The office girls were really good and we all worked well together. I would have stayed there for a long time if this hadn't happened.

The good news is that I have two interviews pending this coming week. I will update as soon as I know something. This is really aggravating because I have usually been somewhere for at least five years. I don't like change but I guess it's happening for a reason.

Just wish I knew what it was....


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers