Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Working On New Hire Paperwork For A Nurse Practitioner Job!

Hello to all! I'm working on my new hire paperwork for a nurse practitioner position about 30 minutes from where I live. It looks very promising and just may have been where I was supposed to be all along.

Personal notes: If you remember, my mom had a quadruple bypass done three years ago and now one of the bypasses has completely collapsed and another is in danger of it also. She's not feeling well on the new meds and is awaiting news of whether she's a surgical candidate.

Good news! We are going to be Grandparents in April of a baby boy! Our daughter who miscarried earlier in the year is 22 weeks and going strong. The ultrasound showed a boy without a doubt. It still takes some getting used to but she's been married for almost 1 1/2 years now. I had asked her to at least let me make it to 40 and she did barely.

I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers