Monday, October 22, 2007

The New and Improved Scrubs Gallery

Hello there from The Nurse Practitioner's Place! I was busy looking over my links and visiting several that I have neglected due to school issues. Now that I've finished, you will all be getting a visit from me soon!
While I was clicking, I also visited The Scrubs Gallery (that nice blue ad over there on the sidebar). I was very surprised at it's freshness of appearance and it's ease of use. I recently had need of a lab coat for my other job and decided to give them a try. You can enter by company name ( I like Cherokee) and all products will come up for your perusal. It even has a button on some that you can click to find matching pants or tops which is pretty cool.
I especially liked that you can get a close up look at the colors and prints before you buy. They even have some really nice white uniforms for those of us who like the "old style look" with a nice, new flare. (Whoops! Not dating myself, just think white looks slightly more professional)
So, for your scrubs needs, go on over and check them out! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:26 AM

    Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is an integral part of our lives in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] DS S3)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Followers