Sunday, January 21, 2007

Thoughts on Podcasting

Hello there everyone! I was poking around at the idea of putting some podcasts on this site. What are your opinions about it? Do you prefer to just read your blogs or would you like the option to listen and or download as well?

Since most of my posts are short, it may not really matter but I would like to post material for students that is just too long to read. Some students prefer to listen in their car or while doing some much needed other activities.

Please leave a comment and let me know. Meanwhile, I will be dusting off my vocal cords for the premiere episode.

1 comment:

  1. I would love podcasts, I am finding these websites looking for podcasts. I listen while driving, watching my kids at hockey practice and at the gym. I'm going to run out soon so need more

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Followers