Saturday, July 31, 2010

NHSC Conference In Washington, D.C on Aug 5-7th

I will be attending the National Health Service Corp conference in Washington, D.C. during the first week in August. Why will I being doing this? I applied for a student loan payback program in which the government pays back my student loans in return for my service in a rural area. I signed a two year contract and in return got $50,000 paid immediately off my loans. Pretty sweet deal if I say so myself! There are still funds available for nurses and nurse practitioners, doctors, dentists, mental health professionals and the such so go on over to this site and check it out.

My husband will be coming along to keep me company after the conference and we intend on visiting some of the sites while we are there.
Anyone who blogs happen to be going? Let me know and we will do some networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers