Sunday, April 18, 2010

Information On Starting Your Own Nurse Practitioner Business

Barbara Phillips is one of the most savy nurse practitioners that I know. She is an independent nurse practitioner based in Washington state and spends a LOT of time after her practice hours to keep us up to speed on how to start your own nurse practitioner office. There are also ways to have a NP practice online as well. She sent me an email recently and mentioned that I might want to post about it here. You can better believe this is a teleseminar you won't want to miss.

"Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a teleseminar on 4/25/10 on Getting Started In Your Own Practice. I will be launching a bootcamp from this call."
I am a member of her website even though I am not ready to become an independent NP yet. (One day I would like to) It's great reading material and the message boards have loads of great NPs collaborating together "getting it done!"

Pop on over from the banner link below and tell her I sent you. You won't regret checking out her resources.

click me

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:58 PM

    I am interested in starting my own psychotherapy business in Vermont as a prescriber. Is there anyone available who works in Vermont that could provide some ideas on how to start successfully?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Followers