Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Change Of Shift

I'm just a little late, but never to forget Emergiblog's Change of Shift. Kim is one of the premier nurse bloggers on the internet and still going strong. There are few nursing blogs that I frequent and she's the cream of the crop! I envy her writing style and laugh until I almost pee my pants at some of her posts. One day, I would love to meet her in person and say hello. Till then, I can admire her from afar.

I can really say that if I ever end up in the ER, I hope that the nurses who take care of me care half as much as she does about her patients and her blogging friends. I hope that she continues to keep Emergiblog going strong and continues her education and becomes a fellow NP when she finishes her BSN.

Disclaimer

Followers