Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nurse Practitioner Has Some Awesome HomeGrown

What???
Oregano, basil and thyme of course. You certainly didn't think that I was talking about marijuana, did you? Jeez... I started a victory herb garden a while ago and am reaping the benefits. They smell so good and I'm experimenting with the best way to dry them. I also have some yellow squash, banana peppers, and tomatoes growing as well. It's been years since I've dabbled with a garden and my hubby and I are loving it.

Other news on the home front is that there is another grandson on the way and is due in October from the oldest son and his wife. I can't wait! The first grandson William is walking now and is just the cutest thing with his big blue eyes and blonde curls.

Work is going well and busier than ever. I am eagerly awaiting electronic charting so that I can stop taking charts home to work on otherwise I would be drowning. We are in the process of merging with a fellow federally qualified rural health company making us the largest in North Florida. I'm looking forward to seeing how it helps my patients and how it may benefit me as an employee of the practice.

I did find out while trying to sign up for student loan payback on the federal level that you can't have accepted a sign on bonus. That really blows because I did when I signed a three year contract. Unless I can find a loop hole, I'm pretty much out of luck. Anyone know of any other programs or changes? Let me know.

Till the next time, keep up the great work as primary providers and mentors to fellow health care providers be they MA, CNA, LPN, RN, ARNP, PA, or MD.

Disclaimer

Followers