Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's Official!


Hello to all who read this blog! Well, it's official! I have finally passed into the illustrious ranks of Family Nurse Practitioner. That test was pretty hard and I had to completely guess in some sections. You have to make 350 points to pass and I made 416. Not too shabby, I must say! Now I can breathe a little! I felt like throwing up before I took the test and my hands were just shaking like a leaf. I have TERRIBLE test anxiety. I had 3 1/2 hours to take the test and I finished in an hour and a half. I went with my first instinct. I tend to over think if I take too long. Thanks for all of your well wishes and good lucks! It really worked! Now I can spend some quality time with the family before I start my new job as soon as my shiny new license gets here in the mail! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a new FNP. Can you believe it? I can't just yet. It'll sink in soon!
Cheers!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers