Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nurse Practitioner Student Almost Finished With School

Hello to everyone! I passed my final exam for the semester and have only one more to go until graduation. I still have lots of work to do on my thesis and have my first committee meeting on Thursday in Tallahassee. I'm so excited!

Please comment on this post if I need to update your link on my sidebar from student to graduate. I haven't had time to visit blogs much and need an update from you all.

Looking forward to a little R&R with the family now that the semester is winding down. Also looking forward to catching up on other's great blogs and finding new and interesting ones. Any suggestions?

P.S. Remember that Christmas is getting closer and for all of your nurse giving needs, check out my Amazon store and other NP store site! Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers