Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Nurse Practitioner Will Sew You Now!

I just finished my clinical procedure seminar at FSU. A good time and lots of learning was had by all.. I met my school buddy Mary for the first time in person and we had a blast during class.

I can now do four different types of sutures, staple, freeze warts, remove moles, and make two kinds of splints. The poor pig's feet and ears didn't fare very well after the assault upon it's flesh with my trusty scalpel and sutures.. If I can figure out how to get the pictures of the feet off my camera, I will post it.
Frankenstein comes to mind immediately..

For the students who are coming to this site to evaluate it, (I can see you!) Please leave a note and let me know what you would like to see on the site. From visiting your site, I gathered that you want more clinical information or links to. I am finding some as I go through school as well and will post some soon. Any feedback is always nice! That goes for all of my lurkers!

Off to finish my clinical logs and SOAP note for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers