Sunday, August 20, 2006

Check out my attempt at E-commerce

In an effort to pay for some of my schooling, I have put ads on my blog obviously. I thank those who have supported my efforts.

I am playing with another endeavor at Squidoo making it my new NP store. You can go there to find Amazon, Cafe Express, The Superstore, and of course, Google Adsense ads.

I have made a "store" at my other place.

I have done pretty well from Amazon and Google Adsense ads. Not enough to quit my job, but enough to pay for a few books. I know we can't go running around revealing just how much or Google gets a little mad, or so I'm told.

How do you supplement your schooling etc? Anything better than others? All of you lurkers out there need to chime into this one!! (Smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers