Sunday, April 09, 2006

Nurse Practitioner Student has been Tagged...

Sorry this took me so long!! I was tagged by Becoming a Nurse a while ago and just now got a chance to finish it.. This is harder than it looks when you have to narrow it down.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1.Sales in a record store (the real vinyl ones)
2.Publix cashier and back office
3.Walmart cashier and back office
4.Nurse (the best one yet!)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1.Sweet Dreams (The Patsy Cline Story)
2.Grease
3.The Quiet Man (John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara Rock!)
4.My family’s home videos

Four Places I Have Lived:
1.Syracuse, New York (born there)
2.Swainsboro, Georgia (actually several places in Georgia)
3.Vero Beach, Florida (my highschool)
4.If I told you where I live now, I’d have to kill you.. (just kidding!)


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1.Murphy, North Carolina (most recent)
2.Orlando theme parks
3.Pennsylvania (Philly)
4.Vero Beach Dodger-town (Spring training complex of the LA Dodgers)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1.Sitemeter (I can’t help myself)
2.Blackboard at FSU
3.My site (of course!)
4.My Links page to see what at least a few of my friends are up to.


Four of My Favorite Foods:
1.Hershey’s Symphany Chocolate Bar
2.Alaskan King Crab Legs
3.Anything Italian that my husband cooks for me
4.Strawberries

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1.In North Carolina looking at an incredible view.
2.On a nice island ,with gorgeous sand, while sitting with my toes in the water.
3.Working in a practice as a Nurse Practitioner
4.Traveling the world.

Four Most Wonderful Places I've Ever Been:
1.Making my children
2.In the delivery room while having my children
3.In North Carolina
4.In New York City


Four Books I read Over and Over Again
1.Black Beauty
2.The Dune Series by Frank Herbert
3.Anything by Anne Rice
4.Just about anything I buy. I tend to reread my books.

Four Songs I listen to Over and Over Again:
1.Crazy by Patsy Cline
2.More Than a Feeling by Boston
3.Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac
4.You Belong to Me by Patsy Cline

Four Reasons Why I Blog?
1.Because I need something to break up the homework.
2.To make money to help pay for classes.
3.To hopefully better help others understand advance practice nursing
4.So I can meet other like minded people or if they aren’t, at least have some spirited conversation about medicine.


Four people I tag to do this?
How can I pick?? Anyone who wants to of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers