Monday, March 13, 2006

Nurse Practitioner Student Is Having Trouble Staying Focused..

Help me!!!! I CANNOT focus on my homework!! Try as I may, I cannot stay focused on my task at hand.
I'm supposed to be working on a literature review for my Research class. It's very difficult to find articles that are relevant, full text and free.. Free being the key word.. Too many articles are inaccessible in some way. I guess people deserve to be paid for their work..
One reason I'm having a difficult time, is that I have found that I'm addicted to blogging.. or at least stalking for new ones that may have a link to me.. I know, I know... It's a ego thing.. But it's fun.. Too fun darn it!!!!
I also had my first physical therapy session today.. I'm totally out of shape again due to being off work. I have to say that I'm enjoying the time home. We need to win the lottery so I can finish school without racking up these huge school loan bills..
After the end of this semester, I will have 1 year to go. I can't make time more faster no matter how hard I've tried.... SIGH!!!
But... the outcome will eventually outweigh the aggravation that we must go through to get what we want. Satisfaction, recognition and just a little more in the piggybank...
Off I go.. back to work on my Lit review... I know.. I know.... There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I have no one to blame but myself and my perpetual student syndrome... Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers