Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nursing School Gremlin

I've decided that there must be a nursing school gremlin. You'll know what I'm talking about if you are in some type of nursing school.. Here's some signs that you know it's lurking around your neck of the woods...

1. EVERY semester you get some type of illness.. This is not the usual cold but something that takes antibiotics to kick the crap out of.

2. You know you're desperate when you are contemplating taking a nasal spray that has been expired for a year.

3. You snap aware and realize that an entire week has passed and you aren't sure what's even due... OMG!! Did I miss any deadlines??????

4. You realize that you haven't felt like blogstalking or blogging. (I must be seriously ill!)

5. You find yourself seriously burned out at work and daydreaming about what your "true" career will be like when school is over. (Nursing is my true career but I can't wait to be an official NP!)

6. Sex??? Nuf said....

7. Mommy and kid time??? Nuf said...

But.. I know there is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!! I just have to figure out how to keep the Nursing School Gremlin in it's place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers