Saturday, January 14, 2006

Your favorite Nurse Practitioner student had a slight accident!


I was recently injured at work saving a patient. I won't go into details here, but to say the least, if the doctor had listened to me in the morning, the accident could have been avoided. I'm okay but may have to have a minor surgery. I hope not but we'll see after another diagnostic test.
For lunch today, my husband brought me some Arby's and we ate lunch in the lounge. After he left, I got called to the front desk overhead. To my surprise, a volunteer had a bag in her hand that contained a beautiful white stuffed cat and a card from my husband. She told me that my husband loves me very much and that she and her husband had been married for 58 years. With tears in her eyes, she said that she could tell that my husband and I would be together for a long time.
As always, there was a nice poem written inside the card. It said,

The air is sweet, for my love for you grows with every breeze that blows.
The sun shines so bright, for your face lights my world
With every smile, it glows..

He is the greatest husband a woman could ever ask for. He sends me flowers and cards just because and for all the usual birthdays and anniversaries as well. He takes such good care of me and the kids!! I love him sooooo much!! He wrote that poem in 30 seconds while talking to the volunteer. I only wish I could be so romantic!!

I hope everyone who reads my blog has a special someone that treats them half as well as my husband treats me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers