Saturday, January 07, 2006

Getting ready for the new semester!!

I am in the middle of tracking down what books I will need for the coming semester that starts on Monday. So far, I've spent about 158.00 and have about another 160.00 to go.. The price we pay for higher education!! I always keep my books for reference so I see them as an investment.
Classes this semester include Advanced Health Assessments and Nursing Research. I am supposed to have a working thesis by the end of this semester and I still have no idea what I want to research. I am interested in so many things.. I can't wait to get started though. I expect to be very busy and am looking forward to getting back to the medical part of NP education instead of theory..
Off I go to look at the books I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers