Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm ready for a change!!!

The personality test I took means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, your natural leadership skills make you the go-to person during times of crisis or needed inspiration. You are blessed with the ability to maintain balance in the office or motivate others to join the team. You possess excellent communication and people skills, and help maintain a positive work atmosphere that allows people to grow. You remain focused and encourage others to reach a common goal.

You dislike office politics and try not to get involved in the murk. Instead, you rise above it all with your understanding nature. You like taking control of situations and projects, but do not flaunt your power in people's faces. You have a deft touch and inspire others with your magnetic charisma. You are well organized and are a strong multi-tasker.

Surprisingly enough, the above actually describes me pretty closely. I hope it's true because I'm up for a new job at work right now. Monday through Friday salaried position with an office of my own.. Cross your fingers!!!! I'm really ready for a change and it will be a challenge.. I want it real bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Followers